Location: Mesa, AZ
Division/Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Director, HR & Administration
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Staff Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Summary: This role is critical to the success of TAC in building and maintaining a team of highly qualified, ethical, dedicated and reliable employees. In general, this person achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, working with and advising managers with regard to recruiting efforts, and works as part of the HR Team in successfully onboarding new hires. He/she oversees the talent management function for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works directly with hiring managers on recruiting needs and creates and finalizes applicable job descriptions.
- Leads the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Sources candidates through the use of internal tools, external tools, candidate referrals, networking, and web sourcing on a daily basis. Specifically responsible for posting openings on internet sites, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues and seeks to utilize recruiting/sourcing tools through colleges, technical schools, trade and professional associations, and social media resources, as applicable.
- Responsible for coordinating and conducting initial applicant selection and interviews and coordinating follow-up interviews with stakeholders and hiring managers.
- Maintains and updates Company’s Applicant Tracking Database to ensure compliance with all reporting requirements and for accuracy of recruitment progress monitoring
- Perform reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Prepares and sends offer packages.
- Assists in new employee orientation activities.
- Conducts regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develops a pool of qualified candidates in advance of forecasted hiring needs.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Coordinates and implements college recruiting initiatives, when required.
- Provide support to special HR Projects, as needed.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Skills and/or Qualifications
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint. Visio, an asset.)
- Understands and respects the highly-confidential and sensitive nature of the work
- Positive, professional attitude, able to take initiative
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willingness and resourcefulness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team, in a fast paced environment, multi-task and prioritize competing demands
- Ability to perform all work in support of our Corporate Values of Safety, Teamwork, Focus, Innovation and Integrity
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- A diploma or certificate in Human Resources, or a minimum of 3 years direct recruitment work experience
Education and/or Work Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years direct recruitment work experience, with a strong preference recruiting veterans.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Work in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety acts and regulations
- Following safe work practices and procedures and using safeguards and personal protective equipment, if applicable.
- Reporting hazards (such as unsafe situations and activities) to their supervisor immediately.
Apply for the position
Interested applicants should forward their resume to the HR Department via email at email@example.com.
While we thank all applicants for their employment interest in Top Aces Corp., only those who best match our requirements will be contacted.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees working in this position and within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Other Current Positions